|I set this website up because I absolutely love dogs. They are definitely this man’s best friend and I want to make sure they are looked after as well as possible. Every dog deserves a healthy, happy and loving home. That’s why I want to share my dog health knowledge with as many people as possible.|
Mr. A. Barton is one of the most respected and influential experts on dogs’ health in recent history. He has spent numerous years, working with, training, observing and treating dogs.
I noticed that most of his work was available online with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work, ‘Keeping Your Dog Healthy’. Even though it was first published in 1960, this book has the most comprehensive information on keeping your pooch in tip top condition I have ever seen.
In the 21 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
– Buying a dog… what to look for, how to determine what dog will be right for you, what will suit your home, your family and what to avoid.
– How to welcome the new puppy… what to do and what not to do, how to housebreak it and deal with those first little accidents.
– What to feed your dog… for optimum health, the wrong food can do your dog a great deal of harm.
– The lowdown on house training…how to reward your dog when it has carried out his functions, learn how to carry out this training properly.
– How to find yourself in FREE Association, including the 3 steps to conduct a FREE association experiment.Exercising your dog the right way… discover, what exercise you should be using, how much and what each breed needs and what form of exercise best suits them.
– Dogs diseases…discover what diseases dogs are prone too and how to stop cross contamination to humans.
If this is the kind of information that you have been looking for, here’s the good news…
I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish Mr. A. Barton’s complete work on this website. Although I had to pay to have the manuscript reformatted and published online, dog health is my passion. Therefore, I want to share this book with as many people as possible for free.
The information is second to none and will ensure your dog is happy and healthy for many years to come.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!